APPLY NOW . . .
No experience necessary, full training provided.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, fun and bubbly people to train as Lolly Lollipop children’s entertainers.
Our entertainment is aimed at 0-8 year olds and we are looking for people with the stamina to not just keep up with the little ones but to keep them on their toes.
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills such as balloon modelling and magic. Plus, gain experience working with children. This is a self-employed role where all training and equipment is provided by Lolly Lollipop Entertainment.
We are looking for entertainers based in Bristol, South Wales, Weston-Super-Mare, Gloucester, Bath and Taunton.
• Children’s party entertainer – engaging children aged 0-8 year olds
• Entertaining at birthday parties, weddings, christening, events and festivals.
• Providing excellent entertainment including: balloon modelling, magic show, party dances, games and more
• Weekend work – you need to have good weekend availability for this role.
• Fantastic rates of pay, self-employed, flexible weekend work.
Basic DBS certificate
Driving license and access to a vehicle
Good weekend availability
Easily contactable via email & phone
Experience working with children
Experience performing to an audience
Flexible and positive attitude
High energy, bubbly character
To apply please send your CV, covering letter and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please including the following in your covering letter:
– why you think you would make a great Lolly Lollipop entertainer
– what you think makes the best children’s party
– three fun facts about yourself
This really is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
Auditions to be held on Wednesday 24 October, if selected for audition you will be asked to prepare a child’s party dance or game. Closing date for applications – Friday 12 October @ 5pm.
07834 220 685